Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Transferring a JIRA

+
Amir Sanjar 2013-04-08, 19:09
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-04-08, 19:15
+
Amir Sanjar 2013-04-08, 19:27
Re: Transferring a JIRA
Weird, I didn't think I did, but maybe because I've contributed patches?  I
moved it to MAPREDUCE for you, and it's now MAPREDUCE-5136.

-Sandy

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 12:27 PM, Amir Sanjar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Sandy, do I have to be have a special access privilege? There isn't
> any "move" option for mine..I need to move jira HADOOP-9465 to a mapreduce
> project.
>
> Best Regards
> Amir Sanjar
>
> System Management Architect
> PowerLinux Open Source Hadoop development lead
> IBM Senior Software Engineer
> Phone# 512-286-8393
> Fax#      512-838-8858
>

> [image: Inactive hide details for Sandy Ryza ---04/08/2013 02:17:42
> PM---Hi Amir, Yeah, there is. Under the "More Actions" menu, there]Sandy
> Ryza ---04/08/2013 02:17:42 PM---Hi Amir, Yeah, there is.  Under the "More
> Actions" menu, there's a "Move" option,
>
> From: Sandy Ryza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> Date: 04/08/2013 02:17 PM
> Subject: Re: Transferring a JIRA
> ------------------------------
>

> Hi Amir,
>
> Yeah, there is.  Under the "More Actions" menu, there's a "Move" option,
> which allows you to transfer the JIRA to another project.
>
> -Sandy
>
> On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Amir Sanjar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi is there a way to transfer a HADOOP jira to a MAPREDUCE jira?
> >
> > Best Regards
> > Amir Sanjar
> >
> > System Management Architect
> > PowerLinux Open Source Hadoop development lead
> > IBM Senior Software Engineer
> > Phone# 512-286-8393
> > Fax#      512-838-8858

+