Flume >> mail # user >> Memory Channel

+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-16, 17:46
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-01-16, 17:55
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-16, 18:21
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-16, 18:26
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-16, 18:47
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-16, 18:55
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-16, 19:00
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-16, 19:03
Re: Memory Channel
The source and sink operate on independent threads. The source pumps data
into the  (memory) channel which is basically an in memory queue.. and the
sink would drain the queue asynchronously. so depending on the speed of the
sink, the data can remain in the channel for long/short duration.
-roshan

Juhani Connolly 2013-01-17, 02:00