Sqoop, mail # dev - Release planning for 1.4.3

RE: Release planning for 1.4.3
Venkatesan Ranganathan 2013-02-05, 00:09
Hi Jarcec
Thanks for the thoughtful comments.   I think it would be good for someone with RM experience to work on the release management tasks for something like a 1.4.3 release as there is a large installed base of customers.   I believe that will make the release smoother.
While I can definitely learn and contribute in that role (I have been in this industry for embarrassingly too long in various capacities!) , I feel Hari is a better candidate for the release at hand for aforementioned reasons
We can definitely revisit this for the next opportunity.
Thanks
Venkat