Hive >> mail # dev >> is there set of queries, which can be used to benchmark the hive performance?

+
ur lops 2013-04-16, 23:42
Re: is there set of queries, which can be used to benchmark the hive performance?
Hi Rob,

HiBench[1] is one I have seen most commonly used.

[1] https://github.com/intel-hadoop/HiBench/tree/master/hivebench

--
Swarnim
+