HBase >> mail # dev >> Rolling restart from 0.92 to 0.94

Re: Rolling restart from 0.92 to 0.94
That doesn't look right if you exclude coprocessors (which we always
should). If I upgrade a 0.92 client and it's application after a recompile
on one node to 0.94 but have other client or server nodes still at 0.92,
those other nodes won't then encounter a Java linkage problem.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)