Flume >> mail # user >> Flume-ng 1.3.x HDFSSink - override Hadoop default size for only one of my sinks

+
Gary Malouf 2013-05-17, 23:46
Re: Flume-ng 1.3.x HDFSSink - override Hadoop default size for only one of my sinks
If it is not clear, I meant to type default block size.
On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Gary Malouf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there a way I can set the block size for files originating from a
> specific sink?  My use case is that I have a number of different protobuf
> messages that each get written to their own directories in HDFS.

+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-05-18, 10:50