Pig, mail # dev - Whether this is a bug of count function

Re: Whether this is a bug of count function
Daniel Dai 2013-09-16, 19:22
It is COUNT.java:105:
if (t != null && t.size() > 0 && t.get(0) != null)

Seems we don't count tuple with first field null. Not sure why this happen
but I would think it a bug.

Thanks,
Daniel

--