MapReduce >> mail # user >> Uploading file to HDFS

+
超级塞亚人 2013-04-19, 04:35
+
David Parks 2013-04-19, 08:42
+
Wellington Chevreuil 2013-04-19, 10:01
+
Olivier Renault 2013-04-22, 08:37
+
超级塞亚人 2013-04-23, 11:05
Re: Uploading file to HDFS
Hi there,

    Could you plz show me your config files and DN error logs?

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com
On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 4:35 PM, 超级塞亚人 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Asking for help! I'm facing the problem that no datanode to stop. Namenode
> has been started but datanode can't be started. What should I do on
> namenode and datanode? Thank you very much
>

> 2013/4/19 超级塞亚人 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> I have a problem. Our cluster has 32 nodes. Each disk is 1TB. I wanna
>> upload 2TB file to HDFS.How can I put the file to the namenode and upload
>> to HDFS?

+
shashwat shriparv 2013-04-23, 16:02
+