Drill >> mail # dev >> Jersey and Jetty not playing well...

+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-08, 17:45
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-08, 18:10
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-08, 19:29
Re: Jersey and Jetty not playing well...
Doesn't really look like a Jersey issue. Its got no dependency on the
Servlet api..I was able to reproduce the issue by just introducing these
lines in the engine class -

org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler context = new
ServletContextHandler(ServletContextHandler.SESSIONS);
    context.setContextPath("/");
    httpServer.setHandler(context);

I get the same error for javax.servlet.FilterRegistration this time.

>From the mvn tree I notice -
[INFO] +- org.eclipse.jetty:jetty-server:jar:9.0.4.v20130625:compile
[INFO] |  +-
org.eclipse.jetty.orbit:javax.servlet:jar:3.0.0.v201112011016:compile

jetty-server to be dependent on servlet 3.0

+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-07-09, 17:18
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-07-09, 17:26