HDFS, mail # dev - HDFS development on eclipse

HDFS development on eclipse
Karim Awara 2013-09-29, 07:04
Hi,

is there a guide that guides me on how to run hdfs commands through eclipse
for debugging? I was using this guide (
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment), but it only mentions
until importing a project only.

--