HDFS, mail # dev - [Discuss] Merge federation branch HDFS-1052 into trunk

Re: [Discuss] Merge federation branch HDFS-1052 into trunk
Sanjay Radia 2011-04-27, 14:03

On Apr 26, 2011, at 10:40 PM, Konstantin Boudnik wrote:

> Oops, the message came out garbled. I meant to say
>
> I assume the outlined changes won't prevent an earlier version of
> HDFS from
> upgrades to the federation version, right?
Yes absolutely. We have tested upgrades .
Besides our ops will throw us out of the window if we even hint that
there isn't an
automatic upgrade for the next release :-)

sanjay