Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Difference between clustering and classification in hadoop

Re: Difference between clustering and classification in hadoop
when i gone through different Repos for spam data i am only getting MB
files .
To check in hadoop we need a large file right.
I need to test my hadoop svm implementation.I gone through
http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/machine-learning-databases/spambase/ .But the
dataset is of only 700KB or something.I need similar dataset.

--
*Thanks & Regards*

Unmesha Sreeveni U.B

*Junior Developer*