Zookeeper, mail # user - Exhibitor rewrote my zoo.cfg with bad configuration

Re: Exhibitor rewrote my zoo.cfg with bad configuration
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-11-29, 19:50
Exhibitor's main raison d'être is to manage zoo.cfg. I'm not sure why you'd use Exhibitor if you wanted to manually manage zoo.cfg. However, if you turn instance restarts off for all your instances Exhibitor will not alter zoo.cfg.

-JZ

-Jordan