Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Exhibitor rewrote my zoo.cfg with bad configuration

Re: Exhibitor rewrote my zoo.cfg with bad configuration
Exhibitor's main raison d'ĂȘtre is to manage zoo.cfg. I'm not sure why you'd use Exhibitor if you wanted to manually manage zoo.cfg. However, if you turn instance restarts off for all your instances Exhibitor will not alter zoo.cfg.

-JZ

-Jordan