Accumulo >> mail # user >> How to reduce number of entries in memory

Re: How to reduce number of entries in memory
Keith,
And now (having looked at the API docs) I realize that the difference in
expected behavior between the devs flushing their BatchWriters and the
'flush' command in the shell ... thanks.