Hadoop, mail # dev - Reading partition for reducer

+
Vikas Jadhav 2013-04-01, 12:06
+
Harsh J 2013-04-01, 13:51
+
Vikas Jadhav 2013-04-01, 16:38
+
Steve Loughran 2013-04-01, 20:59
Re: Reading partition for reducer
Vikas Jadhav 2013-04-02, 04:19
yes i have joined [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.
i think it is not possible to do in user code(map or reduce function)
rather i dont want to make my changes visible
to mapreduce programmer thats why i thought it is good idea to ask question
here in this mailing list.

--
*
*