HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-17, 18:40
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-18, 15:13
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-19, 17:59
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-20, 12:06
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-20, 14:35
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-20, 21:56
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-20, 23:37
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-22, 16:43
Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
Friendly reminder to please have a look at this RC.

Thanks.

-- Lars