From: Josh Elser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 2:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: warning: there are no loggers registered in zookeeper

Do a stop-all.sh. Make sure everything is actually down (pssh/pdsh and use ps/jps to determine that all Accumulo processes are stopped). Run start-all.sh again and see if you still have issues (likely you'll have some WAL recoveries kick off).

If you do, check the logger and tserver log files to get the actual problem.