Zookeeper >> mail # user >> A few questions on zookeeper

+
David Alves 2010-12-06, 15:43
+
Ted Dunning 2010-12-06, 17:02
+
David Alves 2010-12-07, 20:32
+
Ted Dunning 2010-12-07, 20:38
+
David Alves 2010-12-07, 21:30
Re: A few questions on zookeeper
David,

For your second point, take a look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-107.  Unfortunately,
Zookeeper does not support this feature yet.

~Jared