Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo code style

+
Sean Busbey 2014-01-17, 04:44
+
John Vines 2014-01-17, 05:04
Re: Accumulo code style
I'm not sure it really matters, except where things are in the public
API, but most people seem to be pretty consistent with mixedLowerCase
or, for constants, ALL_UPPER_CASE. I don't think anybody would care if
you changed non-public API stuff if you're already in that code to
meet those conventions. Personally, I don't find either to affect
readability much, but consistency is nice.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii