Zookeeper >> mail # user >> curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance

+
Yasin 2013-01-28, 20:10
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-01-28, 20:15
+
Yasin 2013-01-28, 20:41
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-01-28, 20:56
+
Yasin 2013-01-28, 21:15
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-01-28, 21:24
+
Yasin 2013-01-28, 23:34
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-01-28, 23:43
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-01-28, 23:59
Re: curator service discovery, search to Select a service intance
We are planning to go beyond 10K nodes even geographically distributed data
centers.
We will use our own ID scheme and it will be something between 1-2^32
(Integer) or maybe later long number. So doing binary search might not be
feasible in terms of performance. I would do binary search on a part of
nodes, say 1000 out of 10K or more.

We are at the design stage, therefore we want to find the best way to
implement this service so that it will meet our today's and possible future
needs.

Thanks

Yasin