Sqoop >> mail # user >> Both table name and SQL cannot be specified

Re: Both table name and SQL cannot be specified
I found a solution, but one thing does not understand why we must add the
input partition data

"Caused by: Exception: java.lang.Throwable Message:
GENERIC_JDBC_CONNECTOR_0005: No column is found to partition data"

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1242

https://reviews.apache.org/r/15765/diff/

2013/12/31 centerqi hu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> [...]
>
> Partition column name:
>
> Nulls in partition column:
>
> Boundary query:
>

> Output configuration
>

> Storage type:
>
>   0 : HDFS
>
> Choose: 0
>
> Output format:
>
>   0 : TEXT_FILE
>
>   1 : SEQUENCE_FILE
>
> Choose: 0
>
> Compression format:
>
>   0 : NONE
>
>   1 : DEFAULT
>
>   2 : DEFLATE
>
>   3 : GZIP
>
>   4 : BZIP2
>
>   5 : LZO
>
>   6 : LZ4
>
>   7 : SNAPPY
>
> Choose: 0
>
> Output directory: /user/rd/tmp/udc/sqoop2/theme_1
>

> Throttling resources
>

> Extractors:
>
> Loaders:
>
> New job was successfully created with validation status FINE  and
> persistent id 2
>

> 2013/12/31 胡齐忠 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>>  Thank you very much for your help.
>> When I remove the value entered for "Table name",job creation is a
>> success.
>>
>> However, I get the following error
>>
>> Exception has occurred during processing command
>>
>> Exception: org.apache.sqoop.common.SqoopException Message: CLIENT_0001:Server
>> has returned exception
>>
>> See server logs, logs inside without any error message, I do not
>> understand what this error message means
>>

>> Schema name:
>>
>> Table name:
>>
>> Table SQL statement: select name from theme where  ${CONDITIONS}
>>
>> Table column names: name
>>
>> Partition column name:
>>
>> Nulls in partition column:
>>
>> Boundary query:
>>

>> Output configuration
>>

>> Storage type:
>>
>>   0 : HDFS
>>
>> Choose: 0
>>
>> Output format:
>>
>>   0 : TEXT_FILE
>>
>>   1 : SEQUENCE_FILE
>>
>> Choose: 0
>>
>> Compression format:
>>
>>   0 : NONE
>>
>>   1 : DEFAULT
>>
>>   2 : DEFLATE
>>
>>   3 : GZIP
>>
>>   4 : BZIP2
>>
>>   5 : LZO
>>
>>   6 : LZ4
>>
>>   7 : SNAPPY
>>
>> Choose: 0
>>
>> Output directory: /user/rd/tmp/udc/sqoop2/theme_1
>>

>> Throttling resources
>>

>> Extractors:
>>
>> Loaders:
>>
>> New job was successfully created with validation status FINE  and
>> persistent id 2
>>

>> 2013/12/31 Abraham Elmahrek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>>> Hey There,
>>>
>>> You should be able to remove the value entered for "Table name". if it's
>>> an empty string, sqoop will validate your query.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]|齐忠