Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MiniAccumulo or InstanceOperations or me?

Re: MiniAccumulo or InstanceOperations or me?
I don't think your property is coming back because you're using
getSiteConfiguration(). I believe that just spits back the configuration
from the xml files. getSystemConfiguration() will return data as it is in
Zookeeper, which is where that property will be. I had no problems using
the shell to set a non-existant property (with an allowable prefix), read
it back, and then delete it.

As for the error, that's a bit new to me. Check to make sure there's
nothing in the master and tserver logs with it.