Flume, mail # user - Preventing Data Loss during Restart

Preventing Data Loss during Restart
Matt.Elliott@... 2013-02-12, 19:24
I've seen some threads on this online in the past but I can't seem to
find a distinct answer. We're deploying Flume in a production
environment where we're going to be grabbing log data from syslog and
other sources. While Flume supports run time configuration changes we
are still noticing data loss during testing even with a file channel.
Now, this is a single channel, source, and sink set up, no redundancy.
Does anyone know of a clean way to support guaranteed delivery without
redundancy?

Thanks!

Matt

This message and/or attachments may include information subject to GDC4S
S.P. 1.8.6 and GD Corporate Policy 07-105 and are intended to be
accessed only by authorized recipients.  Use, storage and transmission
are governed by General Dynamics and its policies. Contractual
restrictions apply to third parties.  Recipients should refer to the
policies or contract to determine proper handling.  Unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of
the original message.

+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-12, 19:41
+