HBase >> mail # user >> Compaction throttling and per-region compaction automation

Compaction throttling and per-region compaction automation
Hi,

Major compactions are..... you know... :)
So I saw there is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-3743 for
throttling them.

We are about to try the per-region compaction, so I was wondering if anyone
has written a tool/script to automate that a bit?

Thanks,
Otis
Jeremy Carroll 2012-11-06, 18:59
+