MapReduce >> mail # user >> Distributing the code to multiple nodes

Re: Distributing the code to multiple nodes
Guys,

I am sure that only one node is being used. I just know ran the job again
and could see that CPU usage only for one server going high other server
CPU usage remains constant and hence it means other node is not being used.
Can someone help me to debug this issue?

++Ashish