HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download

+
Stack 2012-10-02, 04:37
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-02, 05:50
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-10-02, 17:20
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-03, 00:09
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-10-03, 00:22
+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-03, 00:48
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-10-03, 01:33
+
Stack 2012-10-03, 04:32
Re: ANN: The 3rd hbase 0.94.2 release candidate is available for download
Hmm... The 0.94 jenkins is configured like this:
clean -PrunAllTests -Dmaven.test.redirectTestOutputToFile=true site install assembly:single  -DskipITs -Prelease

0.92 like this:
clean -Dmaven.test.redirectTestOutputToFile=true site install assembly:single -Prelease

The 0.92 tarball has the JavaDoc in it, the 0.94 tar ball does not.

Looks like the JavaDoc build is currently broken in 0.94. Checking...

-- Lars