HBase >> mail # user >> Is there a way to close automatically log deletion in HBase?

Re: Is there a way to close automatically log deletion in HBase?
Dear Ram,

Thanks for your response.

Yes Log means WAL logs. Now, I can define a postWALWrite trigger to
write the WAL entries into the specific file as I want, however, it's
too slow.  The problem is that hbase automatically delete log entries.
However, I found some properties such as hbase.master.logcleaner.ttl
which I can use to indicate how long logs can exist. I think it can
control the life cycle of the logs. If you know other opions, please
let me know.

Thanks!

Yong