Hadoop >> mail # dev >> No mapred-site.xml in the hadoop-0.23.3 distribution

+
Pavan Kulkarni 2012-07-06, 00:23
+
Robert Evans 2012-07-06, 14:13
+
Pavan Kulkarni 2012-07-06, 17:05
+
Robert Evans 2012-07-06, 17:24
+
Pavan Kulkarni 2012-07-06, 23:58
Re: No mapred-site.xml in the hadoop-0.23.3 distribution
On 2.0 core-site, yarn-site, hdfs-site, and mapped-site are all kind of
needed.  The exact configs that you need to set may very a lot based off
of what you are trying to do.
--Bobby Evans

+
Pavan Kulkarni 2012-07-09, 20:27