MapReduce >> mail # user >> HDFS / Federated HDFS - Doubts

Re: HDFS / Federated HDFS - Doubts
I have couple of questions about HDFS federation:

Can I state different block store directories for each namespace on a
datanode ?
Can I have some datanodes dedicated to a particular namespace only ?

This seems quite interesting. Way to go !