HBase >> mail # user >> increment-related bug Was: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should

Re: increment-related bug Was: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should
This may be an old one: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-3787

--
Best regards,

   - Andy