HBase, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] More new feature backports to 0.94.

Re: [DISCUSS] More new feature backports to 0.94.
Stack 2013-03-02, 23:24
On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The points I'm trying to make about 0.95.x is that ideally it is where the
> new features get further hardened (as opposed to the stable branch).
>  Ideally the release manager for that version will start gate keeping what
> new major features/changes make it in there so that we have a chance of
> releasing it and a 0.96 sometime soon. :)

I heard that!

Was going to write a note to the above effect about the gate closing with a
short list of things I'll entertain pulling in if 'done'.  Monday.

St.Ack