Chukwa >> mail # user >> How do I pronounce chukwa?

+
ltomuno 2011-05-14, 03:33
+
Bill Graham 2011-05-14, 21:54
Re: How do I pronounce chukwa?
Hm. I don't really read IPA, but I think it's the first of those.  I
put the emphasis on the first syllable.

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department