Bigtop >> mail # user >> Code review tools

+
Mark Grover 2012-11-28, 01:08
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-11-28, 20:02
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-11-28, 20:11
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-28, 20:22
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-11-28, 20:23
Re: Code review tools
FWIW, Hive uses Phabricator for this that helps automate the
discussion cross-posting, and also uploads all revisions of patches.

There's also a script Hadoop uses to keep the comments cross posted
from RB to JIRA, to not lose them in case of RB outage or extinction,
but I don't think it does revision patch uploads (or not yet anyway).

Personally, I like the RB UI more, but maybe Phabricator would feel
easier to setup.

--
Harsh J
+