Accumulo >> mail # dev >> JIRA Etiquette / Hackathon Projects

+
Drew Farris 2012-10-08, 15:13
+
William Slacum 2012-10-08, 15:29
+
Brian Femiano 2012-10-08, 15:30
Re: JIRA Etiquette / Hackathon Projects
We had a discussion about this not long ago -- I think we decided that
people should mark UNASSIGNED any of the tickets they're not working on.
However, this doesn't mean you can assume that all of the tickets that are
assigned are being worked. If you find one you want to work on, you can
always ask the assignee if they're working on it.

ACCUMULO-350 would be a good hackathon project.

Adam
+
Dave Marion 2012-10-08, 17:40
+