MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop is hardcoded the prot into 8020

Re: Hadoop is hardcoded the prot into 8020
Hi

How your fs.default.name looks like

Thanks,

Jagat
Hi
while running the hadoop on  pseudo distributed mode ,If i am  configure
the name port value is not 8020 ,It is not working .When I changed the port
into 8020 hadoop is working fine.So I would like to know whether the port
8020 is hard codded in side the hadoop code base

Thanks
Raju Nair