MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Management API

Re: Management API
Namenode exposes all these information over JMX. The same is also exposed
over http, which you could use for your use case.

See http://<nn:httpport>/jmx to list all the properties exposed. Typically
http port is 50070. You will find the information you looking for at:
http://<nn:httpport>/jmx?Hadoop:service=NameNode,name=NameNodeInfo

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/