Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Chukwa developerWorks article

Re: Chukwa developerWorks article
Hey Eric,
                    Thanks for your feedback. Publishing an artcile on
developerWorks takes some time, you have to submit an abstract, then if the
abstract is accepted you submit drafts which are reviewed by editors before
the final version is published. The process takes no less than 8 weeks.

So I suggest we get started while working on 0.5. I can start by submitting
an abstract and communicating with the editor, do you agree?

--
Ahmed Fathalla