Hadoop >> mail # dev >> How to test patch

+
Amit Sela 2013-04-28, 14:57
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-04-29, 16:09
Re: How to test patch
Thanks for the reply Chris!

I'm actually running on Fedora 17... I went ahead and changed to the
forrest & findbugs versions you recommended (the log file had an issue with
apache-forrest-0.8), and now when I look at the log and see a bunch of
"*BROKEN:
No pipeline matched request:*" for files like: cluster_setup.pdf,
 hdfs_design.pdf, hdfs_quota_admin_guide.pdf and many more...

Sounds familiar ? Any ideas ?

Thanks.

+
Chris Nauroth 2013-04-30, 16:02