Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Contributions from github pull requests and license grant

+
Sean Busbey 2013-10-15, 19:50
+
Josh Elser 2013-10-15, 20:03
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-10-15, 20:08
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-10-15, 20:11
+
Christopher 2013-10-15, 20:45
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-10-15, 22:34
+
Christopher 2013-10-15, 22:55
Re: Contributions from github pull requests and license grant
This discussion [1] from legal-discuss seems to be the most recent word
regarding github pull requests, and looks like they are fair game.

[1]: http://markmail.org/thread/3gvsg4qgc2khve27

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-10-15, 23:29
+