HBase, mail # user - How to specify the hbase.zookeeper.quorum on command line invoking hbase shell

Re: How to specify the hbase.zookeeper.quorum on command line invoking hbase shell
Shahab Yunus 2013-06-24, 12:30
Have you tried creating your own small script in which you set the relevant
environment variables per session (using 'export' for example)?