HBase >> mail # user >> How to specify the hbase.zookeeper.quorum on command line invoking hbase shell

Re: How to specify the hbase.zookeeper.quorum on command line invoking hbase shell
Have you tried creating your own small script in which you set the relevant
environment variables per session (using 'export' for example)?