HDFS, mail # user - Re: Install Hadoop on Linux Pseudo Distributed Mode - Root Required?

Re: Install Hadoop on Linux Pseudo Distributed Mode - Root Required?
Nitin Pawar 2013-05-13, 14:56
if you want to install CDH, then you will need root access as it needs to
install RPMs

for apache downloads, its not needed

--
Nitin Pawar