Hive >> mail # dev >> Hive 0.11.0rc2

Hive 0.11.0rc2
All,

We are closing down on the last few blocker bugs for 0.11.0rc2. I'm running
the full set of unit tests now and if it passes, I'll make a tarball and
call a vote tomorrow morning.

The delta from 0.11.0rc1 is:
  HIVE-4018 - MapJoin failing with Distributed Cache error
  HIVE-4421 - Improve memory usage by ORC dictionaries
  HIVE-4500 - Ensure that HiveServer 2 closes log files.
  HIVE-4494 - ORC map columns get class cast exception in some contexts
  HIVE-4498 - Fix TestBeeLineWithArgs failure
  HIVE-4505 - Hive can't load transforms with remote scripts

Thanks,
   Owen