Hive >> mail # user >> installing hive-0.10.0 from source

Re: installing hive-0.10.0 from source
In a fresh checkout today, I found identical RELEASE_NOTES.txt files in
four Hive branches:

   - branch-0.8-r2
   - branch-0.10
   - ptf-windowing
   - trunk

Branch 0.9's release notes are updated, but branch 0.10 still has the
release notes from branch 0.8-r2.

So I've opened a JIRA:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-4107 --
Update Hive 0.10.0 RELEASE_NOTES.txt.

– Lefty Leverenz