Pig >> mail # user >> Disable ColumnMapKeyPrune rule with PigTest

+
Bertrand Dechoux 2013-05-13, 09:25
Re: Disable ColumnMapKeyPrune rule with PigTest
Hi Bertand,

I don't think there is a way to do it now.

But PIG-3317 will allow you to disable optimization rules via Pig
properties:

So you will be able to set the properties in PigContext and pass it to
PigServer.

The patch is not committed yet, but it's likely to be in next release.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 2:25 AM, Bertrand Dechoux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using PigTest in order to verify a script reading and storing data in
> avro format.
> However, at the moment, the script fails due to the optimisation rule
> ColumnMapKeyPrune.
> I known I can disable it using the -optimizer_off flag. But is there a way
> to do that using PigTest?
>
> It seems to me that the option is only for the command line, that there is
> no way to provide it with PigTest and that there is no way to turn off the
> rule from the script itself.
>
> Could someone confirm that?
>
> Regards
>
> Bertrand
>
> PS : I am using a Cloudera 0.10 pig version but the question is not
> specific to Cloudera.

+
Bertrand Dechoux 2013-05-13, 17:49