Pig >> mail # user >> Disable ColumnMapKeyPrune rule with PigTest

Re: Disable ColumnMapKeyPrune rule with PigTest
Hi Bertand,

I don't think there is a way to do it now.

But PIG-3317 will allow you to disable optimization rules via Pig
properties:

So you will be able to set the properties in PigContext and pass it to
PigServer.

The patch is not committed yet, but it's likely to be in next release.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo