MapReduce >> mail # user >> unable to access using webhdfs in 0.23.3

Re: unable to access using webhdfs in 0.23.3
yes operations like liststatus and GETCONTENTSUMMARY etc are wrking just
OPEN is not wrking coz the redirect url it generates is

http://localhost:50075/webhdfs/v1/user/test.jpg?op=OPEN&namenoderpcaddress=112.30.123.711:8020&offset=0
now when i replace the localhost with *112.30.123.711    it wrks    *dunt
know why it takes localhost automatically
**
**
**