HDFS >> mail # user >> hadoop cluster not working

hadoop cluster not working
hai guys i am using hadoop version 1.0.3 , it was ran well before. even now
 if use >hadoop fs -ls these commands well but when i use the commands like
>hadoop jar /home/mallik/definite/MaxTemperature.jar  input  outputmap

the cluster is not processing the job, what might be the problem, please
help me, when i see logs,nothing in the logs. please help me it is very
urget.

thanks in advance.