HDFS, mail # user - Region has been CLOSING for too long, this should eventually complete or the server will expire, send RPC again

+
dylan 2013-04-16, 01:51
Re: 答复: 答复: Region has been CLOSING for too long, this should eventually complete or the server will expire, send RPC again
Azuryy Yu 2013-04-16, 02:42
it located under hbase-home/logs/  if your zookeeper is managed by hbase.

but I noticed you configured QJM, then did your QJM and Hbase share the
same ZK cluster? if so, then just paste your QJM zk configuration in the
hdfs-site.xml and hbase zk configuration in the hbase-site.xml.

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-04-16, 02:44