Hive >> mail # user >> Performance Issues in Hive with S3 and Partitions

+
richin.jain@... 2012-07-24, 03:33
+
Igor Tatarinov 2012-07-24, 04:37
+
richin.jain@... 2012-07-24, 15:47
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-07-24, 15:52
+
richin.jain@... 2012-07-27, 18:42
Re: Performance Issues in Hive with S3 and Partitions
Use a different partitioning scheme or consider using clustered /
bucketed tables.

+
Bejoy Ks 2012-07-27, 19:05
+