Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Indentation style?

Re: Indentation style?
Can we move this discussion to the ticket as previously mentioned? Just so
we have documentation close to the problem.

-Jesse

ps. I'm for 2 spaces - its just standard for java as a whole.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Billie J Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]